Terms and Privacy
By using the JPGtoPDF.com web site you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to update and change this agreement from time to time without notice. Any new features or changes to the current JPGtoPDF.com, shall be subject to this agreement. Continued use of JPGtoPDF.com after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
- Upload documents with illegal materials.
- Modify, adapt, translate, or reverse engineer any portion of the JPGtoPDF.com .
- Integration and automation of the Service into your own or 3rd party applications.
- Any illegal activity whatsoever.
- You may not use JPGtoPDF.com for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of JPGtoPDF.com , violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright or trademark laws).
- Submitted data and the generated files will be kept only for the time necessary to process your request, in accordance with the options selected by you, and then permanently deleted.
- We will not share submitted data with other persons.
- We have no control over your download link in the case where you selected to retain the file for a period of time. If you share the download link with other persons, you take full responsibility for that. We endeavour to delete all retained files after the specified period of time, but the deletion times may not be 100% accurate.
- The Service may provide information concerning your account and your use of the Service to 3rd parties, at its sole discretion, if it is requested by law enforcement authorities.
- JPGtoPDF.com is provided as a free service, without any warrantee or guarantee, whatsoever.
- You understand that JPGtoPDF.com uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- JPGtoPDF.com does not warrant that the service will meet your specific requirements.
- JPGtoPDF.com does not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- JPGtoPDF.com does not warrant that any errors in the service will be corrected.
- To protect ourselves in offering this free service, we reserve the right to discontinue hosting any document for any reason whatsoever, and to delete that document from our server, without warning or explanation, at our sole discretion.
Use of JPGtoPDF.com is at your own risk.
THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE SERVICE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SERVICE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
This agreement will be governed by the laws of Quebec, Canada. You agree that any litigation relating to this agreement may only be brought in, and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of, any Court in the province of Quebec in Canada.